Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - all55games

all55games

Username:

In-Game Name: all55games

Reason for ban Hacked Client - xray logged proof (debris)

Length of ban: 1 week

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? My internet often goes out for 5-10 seconds at a time and when that happens on servers chunks load kind of weirdly which might seem like xray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? When my connection goes out chunks load like on the old xbox 360 where I can see the side of them although I avoid going to those. When the chunks don't load I'm forced to go a different way because my game crashes if I go into an empty chunck.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Just getting a better connection and ignoring the fact I can see through certain chunks even more somehow and also I guess not being impatient and waiting for the chunks to load.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I'm gonna get a better connection soon so even if I wanted to use this as an exploit I wouldn't be able to and I also wasn't 'xraying" although it might have seemed like so.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'd like to know what logged proof means since as far as I know optifine is not a hacked client?

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied
Logged proof mean we have logs on the server of every thing you do, from breaking blocks to placing items in chests.

chunks not loading doesnt explain you digging tunnels directly to ancient debris in the nether. please remove your client before you join the server again.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.