Astro_Cat8104

Username: Astro_Cat8104

In-Game Name:
Astro_Cat8104

Reason for ban X-raying

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you: ace42896

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned?
No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I don't know why I have gotten banned for.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I didn't x-ray. I was mining in a stair case pattern and found a cave so I found a spot to mine again for strip mining and found diamonds so I mined the diamonds and looked for somewhere else to mine and found more diamonds so I thought the caves were filled with them so I mined different blocks for a hope of more then in the most incredible luck ever I found even more.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not mine in the way I did before because it is very suspicious and I have got banned on different servers because of this way of mining.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I will stop mining in this type of way and try not to get my brother playing on my pc because I know he loves X-raying.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I totally understand why you think you should of banned me.

Thank you - Astro_Cat8104

Last edited:

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

im not worried about you finding the diamonds in the caves. But the stairs straight to some diamonds then makes a nice turn right to more and does this 5 times. That and there is already a account banned on this IP for Xraying I am not buying the story.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.