Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - AxAssassin

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxAssassin

Member Name AxAssassin

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: AxAssassin

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm banned

Staff who banned you : 14Squared

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Duping

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The admins thought I was duping a certain item (I don't want to put what it was in here in case the glitch is not yet fixed)

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I discovered this glitch quite by accident, while going about the normal course of my day. I didn't immediately realize what had happened, as I already owned multiple of the item that I was thought to be duping. Soon after this, I realized that I had more of these than I began with, and figured it was a glitch. I decided to contact the admins about this, but did not immediately make a ticket because 1) I had been lagging out quite a bit that day and didn't want to spam the admins with tickets by having to make a new ticket each time I lagged out, and 2) I was periodically afking and I didn't want to waste an admin's time if they contacted me when I was afk and couldn't respond. I decided to try to contact an admin directly when less than 80 players were on and the admins were not afk. However, before I could do this I was banned.

Why should we unban you? I had accidentally performed this glitch in the first place, and had no intentions of profiting off of it. I understand that duping could be potentially economy breaking and destructive to the server, which is why I decided to contact an admin as soon as I could. Someone else also contacted me saying that they found this glitch, and I immediately advised them to destroy the items and not try to profit off of it (You can check the logs for this, I believe 14Squared has a screenshot of the logs at that time). I joined this server recently but I love the community and the gameplay, and already have the vip rank to show for it. I hope that this simple mistake does not prevent me from playing on this server in the future.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will prevent this from happening again by immediately making a ticket and contacting an admin when anything that could be misinterpreted as hacking/glitching occurs, and avoiding any situations that seem like other people are doing anything suspicious or against the rules.

How can we trust you again? As I have said before, I did this glitch completely inadvertently and had no intent to harm the quality of the economy or the server. I even attempted to guide another player, who was having doubts about doing the right thing, onto the proper path. I will stay active on this server and help out in chat whenever I can, especially if no staff are online or those who are are busy. I will also continue to guide any players who seem dubious that they should do the right thing and talk to an admin.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like to thank them for taking time out of their day to hopefully allow me to play on this amazing server again. I hope that this appeal and the logs will convince you that I should be unbanned.

14Squared

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
MVP+
Appeal Denied
After re reviewing the evidence although I told you there would be a chance of unban I have decided to deny this appeal due to you distributing multiple duped items which were most likely glitched to other players of the server after telling the admins the bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online