Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - BeefyBannana123

BeefyBannana123

Member Name BeefyBannana123

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: BeefyBannana123

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : 7 day ban

Staff who banned you : Parcheesi

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody I just got banned

Staff who have warned you previously : nobody

Reason for ban on record : Mob aura apparently

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was in the pit, fighting the pyromaniac spinning and hitting anything and everything, I dont know wether that's something similar to mob aura but I wasnt hacking I was trying not to die

What is your explanation of this reason? My explanation is that I was trying not to die and just hitting and swinging, I dont know why I was banned

Why should we unban you? Because I think it was a genuine mistake and could've been prevented if I was watched by an admin, I was eating gapples and then hitting the boss

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I dont know how to answer this and I dont know how to prevent something I wasnt doing.

How can we trust you again? You have no reason to not trust me. I think it was a genuine mistake.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I apologise if you thought I was hacking but i can happily prove to you in anyway you need that I wasnt hacking.

Thank you.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
Based on the recording shown to me by parcheesi at no point during it were you spam swinging around at mobs, the most suspect part and why you are banned is because we watched you standstill and continue to hit mobs that were behind you at random points. When your ban is up in 7 days please come back without any clients.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.