Username:

In-Game Name: Pinker7

Reason for ban Hacking

Length of ban: permanantly

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game`

Staff who banned you vdd

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Xray, although i wasnt hacking i did recently installed an Xray texture pack

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I dont think i should be unbanned but i do think i should have my ban reduced

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Never xray again

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i have learned my lesson and i will never xray again because the staff team has a good way of catching xrayers

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

C

CraydorGM

Appeal denied. I looked at the logs to verify, and you dug to numerous bases.

BenG.

Can i have my ban reduced i admit i did have an xray texture pack but i wont xray again because i dont want to get banned again

C

CraydorGM

Permanent bans end at the reset, with the exception that if you're banned within a certain timeframe to reset, the ban is extended into the next map. You'll be able to join next map after a month into the map.

BenG.

Can you reduce that to ban at the end of reset instead of a month because i admitted to the xray and i am not going to xray again. I Downloaded a xray texture pack i wont xray anymore

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.