Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Bigmatto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigmatto

Member Name Bigmatto

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: XBURNTHEJEWSX

Length of Ban: permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : spalw

Staff who dealt with you : spalw

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : for disrespecting killah121

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : for being an absolute scoundrel and not respecting the mods and their authority

Why what is your explanation of this reason? my friend said it would be funny if I said that I didn't really think so

Why should we unban you? because I'm an upstanding citizen who is new to the server and Im wishing for another chance because my other friends like this server a lot and I wanna play on it more

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not using any vulgar language and especially not directing it at anyone

How can we trust you again? by keeping a keen eye on me

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry for that incident in which I was banned it will not happen again and I'm sorry

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Appeal denied.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Your ban has been removed.

This is contrary to normal policy on appeals - as edit pointed out appeals for apologies are instantly denied.

Your ban was discussed by staff completely independently to this appeal - and would have been discussed even if this appeal wasn't made. I want to make it clear that appeals that are simply apologies accomplish nothing and will be instantly denied.

You will be permanently banned or have your chat privileges revoked if you do anything similar again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.