Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Cameron maduro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cameron maduro

Member Name Cameron maduro

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: PengIsCam

Length of Ban: 1 Day 7 hours remains (3day original) and perm Mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : I made a joke and got banned

Staff who banned you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyAppendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Wasn't warned just banned becuase I made a dumb joke

Reason for ban on record : AutoFish Claim (Perm Mute + 3 Day Ban)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I made a innapropriate joke

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I made a joke in chat because NoodlyAppendage said in chat something about slapping someone I said "Noodly is gonna slap me when he finds out..." "I'm an autofisher xD" which for me was a complete joke I just was trying to be funny and I personally thought it was funny looking back on it, it's dumb and wasn't worth a ban however I should have been warned not to do it instead I got instantly perm muted and 3 day banned...

Why should we unban you? Because in my opinion it was a joke I think he knew it deep down but it's his job and I understand maybe it's not ok it wont happen again but I thought it was funny and got banned for it and perm muted ruining my time when i'm unbanned eventually.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not make a funny joke

How can we trust you again? This was my only and last ban/mute if i'm unbanned and unmuted I can promise this wont happen again.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Sorry for the situation, I thought it was funny obviously you didn't and this wont happen again.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Application accepted.

I will be removing your mute, not your ban. The whole server was warned that they would receive the punishment for autofish if they continued to claim people were auto-fishing. Everyone but you and a couple others stopped.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online