Username:

In-Game Name: chickentee

Reason for ban alting

Length of ban: unsure

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you oli

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for using another account to play as a cop

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? because I did not know that it was not allowed, Oli even told me that it seemed like an honest mistake so I logged out and try to go back onto my other account to find out it was banned also.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will not ever go back onto this server with that alt account. I will just become a cop on my main account

How can you ensure we can trust you again? you can trust me because my other account was banned already and I have no intention of losing my ability to play on this server. I really enjoy this server, it's the only server I play on and I progressed really far, I don't want to lose that.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? please talk to Oli, I believe that he did not mean to ban my main account. I have no reason to join again with an alt account

chickentee

please disregard this ban appeal my main account was not banned. I almost never use alt accounts, and my being slow forgot to sign back into my main. Thank you, sorry for wasting your time.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.