Username:

In-Game Name: RealCrimsonfied

Reason for ban Use of alts // Use of VPN

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was using alts and vpns (long time ago)

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I realised I was pretty much cheating the server, and I wanted to return to it without me doing anything wrong.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I deleted EasyMC and all vpns.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I deleted EasyMC and all vpns.

What else would you like to say to the admins reviewing your appeal? Im sorry for what I did back then.

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Hi Crimsonfied.

The appeal process is for people who believe they have been wrongfully banned. Appeals apologizing for wrongdoing will not be accepted.

While I appreciate your apology and the length of time that has passed since your initial ban, I will not be accepting this appeal. You used alts despite this being outlined in our server rules as being not allowed, which does not usually constitute a permanent ban. However, your use of a VPN to attempt to hide this is also illegal and was the reason for the extension of your ban. We are very clear on our stance on VPN usage and the punishments that players face should they use one. Your ban will remain in place for the remainder of this map.

Appeal Denied.

Latest posts

Members online