play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Cuzack1000

Cuzack1000

Username:

In-Game Name: Cuzack1000

Reason for ban Hacked client-Xray logged proof

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) offline?

Staff who banned you GoodChum

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? base raiding?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have video recording of some of the time that i was on the server but i know that that doesnt show my whole time. i swear that i only used lunar client for the whole time on the server.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont do anything that might be even slightly suspicious to hacking

How can you ensure we can trust you again? i can record my whole time on the server so you guys can see

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Please. I already lost my stuff to the soul vault because of lag and now i just want to grow some drugs dude

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeal Denied
There are logs of you along with the people you play with, who have also been banned, raiding chest vaults that you would not have known were there unless one of you was using a client. Even if you yourself were not using a client you were there and assisted in its use by another person which is the same ban.

Cuzack1000

Of course they were still hacking. Ok I understand. I’ll be back in 7 days and I won’t go raiding with them anymore

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.