Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - David Davies

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Davies

Member Name David Davies

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Krimz_EX

Length of Ban: Permanant

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft perm ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : "cop rule 11"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think i was banned due to us selling drugs as a police officer.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? i am very new to the server and was banned due to my friend and i selling drugs whilst him being a police officer, my friend didn't inform me of the consequences which would be placed as he had said i would at most get 2 week jail time and him believing so also.

Why should we unban you? It was simply a misunderstanding of the situation and would like to have another chance at it along with my friend due to us both believing that we would get a warning or a temp ban not a perm. I thought we were allowed to do this as it is a feature that is in-game.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? We wont do this again and will farm our drugs instead of wrongly selling them.

How can we trust you again? We now understand the consequences of doing this and we have learnt to read rules before thinking of ourselves being able to do what we want by going from said rule book from onward.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? You could stop me and my friend (Yoshiib) from doing this by preventing us from becoming police to prevent this if you do not trust us.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Appeal denied

xrxGIvu.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.