Username:

In-Game Name: Ev_Faunce

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Ace

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Not sure, I posted in chat saying I had 60 spawners for sale but I was lying I only had about 20 that I have been saving up For months on here.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Tbh was just looking to make a quick buck to rank up saying I had 60 spawners for sale then someone said I was probably an xrayer.. didn’t even have 60 spawners.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

How can you ensure we can trust you again? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I wish I could have gotten an explanation before

Ev_faybce

As you can see been playing this server since 2016 never had an issue. It’s the only good faction server left and i just donated was planning on donating more as well if someone could talk to me that would be great thanks

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied
you dug straight down to multiple spawners and i mean 25+. you also dug straight down into a base raided it. then dug 70 block away from the base right into another one and raided it.

Latest posts

Members online