Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Feroow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feroow

Member Name Feroow

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Feroow

Length of Ban: 3 days 15 hours left i think

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : fly???

Staff who banned you : ace42986

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : It says fly hack when I log in, but I never flied, there were lag spikes on my end but I dont know if thats related.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : One who banned me thought I was flying

What is your explanation of this reason? When i login it says that i was fly hacking, I really do not undersatnd. I have never hacked in my life and I dont even know how to hack. But I think I know the reason. The same day I got banned some time before it, there was a lag spike and I think it told the system that I moved more than a few blocks at one time. That is impossible! and this is unfair for banning me without any evidence of hacks. I played this server for some time and enjoyed it.

Why should we unban you? Because I never hacked I swear, also one point to add. I then tried logging with my other account to talk to admins, my other account is 7amood777. But then it got banned saying its alt of Feroow. And the problem is that the ban for that is unlimited time, why is that??? That doesnt make sense! So please do unban my other account too.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I really have no idea how to solve something that I have never done. If it was because of the lag spikes then I'm not really sure.

How can we trust you again? You can keep continous eye on me I swear I would never use a fly hack. Hacking ruins the point of the game and I'm 100% with this view. There's no point in playing a game if you can just hack your way through it with no effort.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would have appreciated if they warned me first or at least talked to me in game. I have gotten nothing except a surprise ban.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
To start we dont allow alts on the server so your other account will not be unbanned. As for your main account I was given evidence by multiple people of you flying in spawn.
Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online