Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Gam_man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gam_man

Member Name Gam_man

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Gam_man

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temporary

Staff who banned you : TheCandyman

Staff who dealt with you : Absolutely No one

Staff who have warned you previously : Not a singular word from any staff members

Reason for ban on record : Stated reason is Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I wish I atleast knew what happened and or what the Admins were thinking

What is your explanation of this reason? I Honestly haven't a clue what happened.

Why should we unban you? I can't say you should unban me if I don't even know what
happened. I would like to be though

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Anything I can do to stay enjoying my time on the server

How can we trust you again? I wish I knew but if there is anything you can tell me about how I should go about regaining your trust please my ears are open

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I haven't the foggiest idea as to what happened the ban log didn't say anything about any proof or any more details other than simply xray. Nun of the staff members said anything to me at all I don't know what's going on in terms of me being banned. But if possible I would love to continue playing on the server. Thanks for your time

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Found a straight down hole to a farm base that you dug directly into... It was unclaimed and no faction claims were near... Only possible explanation would be X-ray.

Gam_man

Found a straight down hole to a farm base that you dug directly into... It was unclaimed and no faction claims were near... Only possible explanation would be X-ray.
I was riding a boat out from spawn so I could start my farm and while digging down I found the base and had hung around there and when the owner got on and I saw who it was I told him I found his base and that I was friendly and that I wasn't going to tell anybody about it or tp anyone there he said okay you can use any of the farms and make quite abit of money just don't take from the chests and then I logged off.

When I came back on he had destroyed some of the farm and broke most of the chests and so I figured he didn't want anything to do with it and I took what was left and carried on with going somewhere else and making my base after hours of making my base I was then banned for Xray

Gam_man

I was riding a boat out from spawn so I could start my farm and while digging down I found the base and had hung around there and when the owner got on and I saw who it was I told him I found his base and that I was friendly and that I wasn't going to tell anybody about it or tp anyone there he said okay you can use any of the farms and make quite abit of money just don't take from the chests and then I logged off.

When I came back on he had destroyed some of the farm and broke most of the chests and so I figured he didn't want anything to do with it and I took what was left and carried on with going somewhere else and making my base after hours of making my base I was then banned for Xray
Also you should be able to find that conversation in the chat logs

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
This isn't that base. This owner never spoke with you nor had any of his chests / land etc destroyed by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.