Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - GayO_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

GayO_o

Member Name GayO_o

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Gayo_O

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : kidcar

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : auto sneaking

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I'm guessing they looked at the packets or something I was just mining down a pillar of cobble that I wrongly placed and was shifting while mining down

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was just mining trying to build my base my internet was a little laggy night ( I know this because I lagged out of my Division missions around the same time)

Why should we unban you? I was building my base and wrongly banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well I guess I'm just going to fall next time build my base

How can we trust you again? I was building my base. I'm going to take my shift key off of my keyboard

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry will try to close the Divison while playing Minecraft to decrease my lag. but you will not take my Netflix away from me

Kidcar33

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP+
DrugPass III
2021 Gold Founder
Hello there, I was informed by someone that you were sneaking and running at the same time in spawn. I watched you for a while when you were running around your base and you were in fact sneaking and running at the same time. This appeal is denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.