play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - gkidedabeastt

Status
Not open for further replies.

gkidedabeastt

Username:

In-Game Name: gkidedabeast

Reason for ban Overall Disruption of Server (I can't remember the official reason)

Length of ban: Blacklist Ban

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game and discord

Staff who banned you Dakota or spalw I believe

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names It was numerous staff, I can't remember the names because it has been a long time.

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Warnings for different things I can't remember the specifics and same with the staff.

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for overall disruption of server, I had charged back, was overall annoying and used spam bots and kept trying to come back.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I have no way to justify what I did back then as I should have handled my issues in a much more mature manner. I took a small issue and made it a massive one and for that I apologize.

I am not expecting to be unbanned, I just wanted to take a shot in the dark after seeing someone recently successfully appeal a blacklist under a 1 strike rule and see what happens.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Going forward I will not bring up or participate in any issues. I have matured and grown as a person since then.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I know you all won't 100 percent believe me on your side but since my blacklist here I have been all over different servers and have gained respect from the community on them.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Once again, I wanted to apologize for my past here back in 2018 and I know the chances are slim to none here on this appeal but I respect and understand whatever decision you all make. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online