Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - GolD

GolD

2022 Gold Founder
Member Name GolD

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: GolD_Rogers

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : parcheesi15

Staff who have warned you previously : N/A

Reason for ban on record : Accomplice to X-ray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : To be honest I have no clue. I feel it would be helpful if I was told the specific base in question. I also know that previously 2 of my fac members were also banned for xray. Kotae1 admitted that he was hacking but I had no knowledge of that till after the fact and Ratty103 had a false ban as he had no evidence to dispute that he raided a vault he saw someone's player tag in.

What is your explanation of this reason? Like I said I don't even know what the base in question is so I wouldn't know what the admins were thinking. I do not recall any time someone told me they were using a client or xray pack to find a base, nor do I recall any raids I took part in that felt off.

Why should we unban you? I mean a week isn't long so it's really up to the staff team's judgement. I just feel like I was banned without a reason that I understand.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess i'll just stop raiding since I will never know when this could happen again.

How can we trust you again? I mean there really isn't any words anyone can ever say to build trust. Trust is something that is earned and validated through action. You'll just have to see after my ban is up I guess.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I like to MCD justice system is alive, though I wish I could know what I did wrong. I will be at peace with my sentence as long as I can at least know the why. If there is solid evidence against me that I cannot refute I will face my consequences and carry on. ✌

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
The claim that Ratty had a false ban is just ludicrous considering I've personally rolled back 4 bases he x-rayed besides the original one he was banned for. The base in question for your ban was a vault base that Ratty clearly x-rayed into and you were tp'd into. The fact that the base was dug into with a tunnel going straight down should have told you that the base was not found by legitimate means.

- Appeal Denied

GolD

2022 Gold Founder
Aight well I appreciate you telling me. Though I disagree, I have no evidence to prove my innocence on this. I'll face the music and follow through with my sentence. See ya in a week.✌

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.