Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Greed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Member Name Greed

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: FearTheDoggos

Length of Ban: 6 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft temp ban

Staff who banned you : Nova

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody (this map)

Reason for ban on record : "Hacked client + alt"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I think somebody assumed I was hacking and banned without sufficient evidence, and saw that I had a second account on my IP address and simply banned me for having an "alt".

What is your explanation of this reason? Well, I am not hacking in any way so I don't really know why I was banned for "hacked client"
As I said above I have a second account on my IP address so that's most likely why I was banned for having an "alt".

Why should we unban you? Well, for one, I'm not hacking, nor have I hacked once while on MCDrugs. My older brother hacked one time last map using ESP as a cop, but that was taken care of and was literally almost a year ago. I highly doubt he is still cheating, but I obviously could be wrong. The second account on my IP address has been verified more than once to be my older brother. He got back from college and plays very rarely as a cop, as he does not have time to farm for eternity like me.
Last night I went cop as well so we could both go copping together.
I was waiting for him to get on and strip mining for bases in the mean time with Sam_xforce, Auori, TheGrifter_, and GlucoseDaddy like we all have been for days. So I'm not really sure what's going on right now...

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I will have to get verified multiple times again?? Or perhaps just ban my brother if he's cheating? I don't really know what to say honestly.

How can we trust you again? I wasn't doing anything wrong in the first place so I would say there should be nothing breached in the realm of trust.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If you need further verification I am available most times of the day, just message me on discord Fear#0754

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
With sufficient evidence, we have determined with certainty that you have been personally using an account which you previously verified as a sibling account.

We are also absolutely certain that whilst using a verified account for personal gain, you also were using a hacked client as a cop. Furthermore, we believe beyond a reasonable doubt that you recently xrayed. If this were just a case of you using an alternate account, this appeal wouldn't be as horrendous. However, both of these acts directly impact other players and ruin their experience on the server.

You know what you did.
You know, that we know what you did.

We have absolutely zero reason to believe that when your ban expires, you will not come back and cheat again. We have therefore decided to issue a blacklist ban.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.