Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - HomoJoey

Status
Not open for further replies.

HomoJoey

Member Name HomoJoey

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: LilHomoo

Length of Ban: 14

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : Hacked Client

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : For Knowing where someone was who was hidden

Why what is your explanation of this reason?

Why should we unban you? As you can see in the video, I started coming after him, I saw him run up the stairs so I followed. I saw his gun stick out from the side of the cell so I snuck around the other way and saw his particles as I ran after him I heard him go up the stairs and fall off for when I had chased him outside and heard him climb up the stairs and run under that arch, I Than climbed up the arch and lost him. I had heard him eat his steaks and that’s when I looked down and saw his particles and killed him. I do not hack and nor do I need to on a block game.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Being more careful when I go after somebody.
If you want the pictures and videos of my screen you can just ask for my Skype or Discord and I’ll be happy to share.

How can we trust you again? I have pictures and a video a few hours after I left the sever of my screen and files because I knew he was gonna report me for “hacking “. They are to big to upload so I can send them to whomever.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I do not hack, this is a child’s game and I do not hack. I have Optifine and my Minecraft sounds where up. I was on Skype with a friend who can even say that I was not hacking because we share screens all the time. Does it look suspicious yes, I totally agree. But you can’t just watch it and only claim a decision without the other parties say in it. But also I don’t wanna lose my shop Ingame I spent a lot on it and don’t wanna lose it.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
No overturns... More appeals from you will result in a ban from the forums as well. Wait out your ban.

HomoJoey

Your ban expires in 12 days?
Killah Had originally banned me for 30 days. ( Idk why? Because it was suppose to be 14) And before you all replied to my ban appeal I had 28 days left and then you made my band 14 Days. I was wondering if you could remove 2 Days because I had 28 days left before you made it the 14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.