Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - IceFloww

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceFloww

Member Name IceFloww

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: IceFloww

Length of Ban: Perma

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) :

Staff who banned you : Ace

Staff who dealt with you : Ace

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Being an alt of andrewgarreth

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought I was an alt of a guy who gt banned for xraying.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Just before I start this, I wanna say that when I was gonna get banned Ace mmis-spelled my name so some random dude with one less W than me got banned instead, but I know he wa trying to ban me. The owner of the user andrewgarreth is visiting my place a week for summer break, therefore he is on the same IP as me.

Why should we unban you? Because this was a mistake and im not an alt of andrewgarreth.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Not sure what I can do to prevent this other than using a vpn or something... We are in the same house rn so it gonna be a bit hard.

How can we trust you again? I have never done anything that would result in a ban, I think that is enough to trust me.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Thank you in advance if this is accepted, and keep on doing your jobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online