play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Illuminati_Haxz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Illuminati_Haxz

VIP+
Member Name Illuminati_Haxz

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Illuminati_Haxz

Length of Ban: 24 hours

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp-Ban

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : NovaSeepa

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Shop Storage

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : An admin thought I was using my shop as storage.

What is your explanation of this reason? I wasn't using my shop for storage, I clearly have signs and have plenty of items to sell.

Why should we unban you? I wasn't using my shop as storage.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I won't use my shop as storage, I literally have 3 bases, no need for shitty spawn storage.

How can we trust you again? I have never had a record of shop storage.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I want to know what items I was storing? If it was the VIP+ amour, I was saving it for a vip+ amour shop.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
Hi Illuminati_Haxz,
There is absolutely no reason for you to store items in your shop that do not have a corresponding buy/sell sign on the chest. If you have the items on hand, you can make the shop. We also do not allow chests with extra stock if there is no buy/sell sign. In your case I double checked with an owner an he agreed that it qualified as shop storage.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online