Username:

In-Game Name: ilovesmokingmeth

Reason for ban Farm hacks

Length of ban: Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you willifolts

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned for using a macro to farm easier in towny world

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was told that this is a common practice on this server, and I feel the advantage from it is minimal.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have uninstalled the macro and will refrain from using macros or similar software on your server

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I play the server frequently and would like to continue playing it, and I am sincerely apologetic for my transgression.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thank you for taking the time to read and consider my appeal.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal denied

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

ILSM666

Appeal denied

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.
Is there any chance I can get the ban reduced from a permanent ban? It was an honest mistake

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Due to the nature of the server farming hacks are considered to be one of the more serious offenses and is punishable with a permanent ban.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.