Username:

In-Game Name: Jockstrap_King

Reason for ban Misinforming staff...

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In Game

Staff who banned you Kelapsar

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was informed that i was banned for "Trying to take advantage of staff and duplicate spawners."

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I believe i should be unbanned because dakota came to my base to help me replace the hoppers and i was told by him that I was raided by a name I forgot he also told me to message him if anything else is missing or seems out of place and the guy was banned for hacking in to my base and only stole a select amount of things and just blowing everything up, So later I noticed my spawners were missing all i wanted to know was who took them I messaged dakota he was away so couldn't respond. So i messaged another staff asking who took them and to let me know I was then banned. I messaged galaktias on discord he told me that I was attempting to duplicate spawners and trying to scam the admins lol... When I specifically said all I wanna know is who took them and you don't even need to give me anymore, I just wanted to play on the server on my day off because I've been having a lot of fun on it recently and he stopped helping me and responding.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will make sure to be more clear on my intentions and try to explain better next time.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You can trust me again because I promise not to break any of the rules or try and take advantage of staff also by just messaging me if I'm at my desk I will respond fast.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I really enjoy the server and don't play anything else on Minecraft except on here i already have a nice base going and don't want to lose it, If you have any more questions for me you can respond to me on discord. Thank you for taking the time to read this

C

CraydorGM

You were banned on your main account for hacked clients, and then used an alt to hack again. Two strike rule on hacked clients. Come back next map without them.

You also attempted to say your alt account was your roommate, and said you'd already confirmed that with another admin, which is also a lie.

Appeal denied.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.