Username:

In-Game Name: John_Winger

Reason for ban Auto fishing

Length of ban: 3 days then changed to Permanent

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient then unbanned and rebanned by Ace42986

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I understand the first ban for auto fishing, I was caught red handed auto fishing

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I had fished for well over 16 hours and was getting tired of clicking so I used an auto fisher, which is completely inexcusable. I am completely understanding of the 3 day ban given to me by MissPatient, I was caught red handed and deserved some sort of punishment. However, I don't understand why it was changed to a perm ban. Was I caught hacking? Absolutely but it wasn't a hack like X-ray that robs players of their hard earned items, or anything that hurts other players expierence. Should you ban me for the rest of the event, and clear my fish? Absolutely, even reset my money and all that. But a perma ban for auto fishing seems a little extreme.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will never use a hacked client under any circumstance ever again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have spent significant money on the server that I really dont want to lose. If theres any way for staff to randomly check if I have a client installed. whether that be sending an immediate screen shot of my files or screen recording everything to show no hacks are being used, even streaming it somewhere. I will fully comply

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? In no way am I saying I don't deserve a ban, I only ask that it is not permanent as that seems a little extreme for auto fishing.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I msged you directly and told you not to use the exploit within the fishing event. You then used a auto fisher to abuse the exploit. I gave you a 2nd chance all ready Why should I give you a 3rd?

John_Winger

Wait messaged me where? The last time I remember talking to you was about making it rain at spawn. If it was after that I was afk sleeping. I dont have any memory of you sending me something. And Im sorry but i don’t understand what you mean by exploit. I didnt intentionally use the fisher to abuse something I used it cause I got lazy and didnt want to click anymore. (I have to go to work so if you reply I wont have an answer for around an hour from now)

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I have logs of me msging you and I won't repeat them here as it explains the exploit. But as soon as I msged you, you complied and started to follow what I told you.

Last edited:

John_Winger

I genuinely don’t remember you sending me any msg, nor do I know anything about this exploit you are referring to. The last private msg I remember was me asking you about maze. Is there any chance im being confused with someone else? Or I was afk using the auto fish when you sent the msg and some weird coincidence happened? If you want to bring this to discord or something we can. But I really dont know what you are referring to.

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
I'll give you a break and I will shorten the ban. You will be unbanned after the fishing event is over.

Latest posts

Members online