Username:

In-Game Name: justkig

Reason for ban Apparently bring the alt for "TangoPlaysMC"

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you MissPatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? Im not sure, I think it was because I joined at the same time the person got banned?

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Because I was trying to join and I just got cut off out of nowhere

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Even though I didnt do anything, I wont do it again I guess

How can you ensure we can trust you again? You never had my trust I just joined

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I just joined bro

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Your account was banned as it was showing that it was on the same IP as TangoPlayzMc and other alts of that player. Are you able to explain why this might be?

justkig

Hi, sorry for the late response, I think TangoPlayzMC was possible one of my sisters accounts, but they moved out because my mom lost custody and I dont have access to their devices

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
If was the case you would have both needed to join a call with an admin to verify that you are different people. However, I also know that around the time of Tango's ban your account logged in with a VPN, which is not only not allowed on the server but also indicates that you went out of your way to make the accounts look like they weren't linked. For this reason, plus a look into the logs of all accounts involved, your ban will be remaining.

Appeal Denied

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.