Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Kondrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kondrey

Member Name Kondrey

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Kondrey

Length of Ban: Cop Demote

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Cop Demote

Staff who banned you : Whichh_

Staff who dealt with you : no warning

Staff who have warned you previously : No one just insta banned

Reason for ban on record : I used an illegal speed potion to arrest civilian (once)

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Because I was catching up to the criminals really really fast and I even thought in my head that this is OP and then thats when people told me that I was gonna get banned and I was like "whaa?" because I literally only did it that one time and I was freakin scared :/ and then boom i got banned :/ Im really sorry <3

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I found a speed pot on ground and i drank it because i didnt want it to go to waste and i saw people and chase them :/ I honestly wasnt aware of rules because i had only had /cop for literally a few hours before my demote incident :(((

Why should we unban you? Its really up to you and whatever you choose to happen to me because this is your server but please i honestly didnt know :((( and when people where telling me to kill myself because what i did i was about to cry because i didnt know that i wasnt supposed to do that :((( please have mercy on me <3

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will and i promise I WILL become the best cop in the whole server arresting all the criminals who thinks they can get rich by selling drugs!! and i will inform other cops that just joined the does and does not!!! I will also donate to the server if i ever get my cop perms back!! please i legit have nothing left worth living for :/

How can we trust you again? You can trust me because because this is my favorite server and i dont want to mess things up pleaseee

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I apologize for my actions...
IT WAS A ONE TIME THING I SWEAR <333
I will never do it again..

im also starting middle school this year and im pumped for that :D :D

i dont even know if youre reading this or not but i want you to know that i love you and that people around you loves you and that you should never give up on what you believe is right because when you are good god will reward you with good stuffs back :D

anyways please i dont want to be demoted as cop so please consider me :/ <3

Last edited:

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
Not reading the rules that you have to follow when you become cop is not our fault, it is yours. The warning was in the rules you decided to not read. And because you broke them you were demoted.

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
You were demoted for breaking a rule and that's the end of it. This has nothing to do with other players. As this is your mistake not theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.