play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - KoolTewl

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoolTewl

MVP+
Member Name KoolTewl

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Kooltewl

Length of Ban: Not sure, 2 Hours 21 Min's left

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Temp

Staff who banned you : Witchh

Staff who dealt with you : Witchh?

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : afk macros

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no idea, i went into my shop, went afk and minimized Minecraft and then I wake up to being banned.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I don't know why I was banned, not sure what my player was doing to look as if its afk macroing, and you cant get kicked from the server for afk so I don't even know why anyone would have an afk macro

Why should we unban you? I have no idea what I did to be banned, so I don't know what to not do to not be banned

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I'm not sure what I can do in this situation to not be banned.

How can we trust you again? I don't believe that I have broken any trust as I didn't use any macros.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? If I get denied can you tell me what my character was doing that would make it seem I was using a macro

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
At this time your ban has run out. Upon reviewing the evidence there was no sign of ask macros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.