Username:

In-Game Name: lille0le

Reason for ban X-ray

Length of ban: 7 days

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) in-game

Staff who banned you CraydorGM

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? No

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? because it looks like X-ray, if i where him i would also ban me

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? i went to see if i could fine any bases in the faction world and also make a new base, but then i stumbled upon a faction claim by using /f map, i then started to digg down to meet the base at the side and while doing that i found a pretty big base so i mase a home there called raid so i could come back to it when i have base to store the loot, so after some time i went to find a place to call home, so i went into a cave started to digg down and by pure luck i found another base and bc i hadnt made a base yet i made a home called raid2, and after that amazing luck i wanted to make a base so went like 4k blocks out to make sure i dont stumble upon another base, i dont mind begin banned but i didnt like that no one else looked at it, i might be wrong and that some one else looked at it

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? will try to not have as good luck next time

How can you ensure we can trust you again? beause i didnt do it?

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? nothing really, but have a nice day :)

C

CraydorGM

Denied - you dug straight to one of my bait bases.

Good try though.

Latest posts

Members online