Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - lkohlb

Status
Not open for further replies.

lkohlb

Member Name lkohlb

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: lkohb

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft temp banned

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : no one, unless craig2 counts

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I was apparently using reach, which i'm not

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : it wasn't an admin, they probably thought i was hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was not using hacks, i will tell you why. So I have had some horrible storms in the past week since i live in MO, USA. Because of these storms I have had really bad internet, which means that I would have bad ping and i would see Craig, and anyone else in a different spot. So I would hit him, and then i would see him in the other spot. So I do see why Craig thought I was hacking. But I wasn't. I hope this explanation makes sense.

Why should we unban you? Because i know i wasn't doing anything wrong, if you look in the video again, i was 5 blocks away from Craig and i hit him at the most distance. In multiplayer, you can hit from 5 blocks away depending on ping, my ping was 7000 the higher the ping the higher the chance of getting those hits, and i clearly was only 5 blocks away that's why.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not go on kitpvp, when i have bad internet

How can we trust you again? Because in the video it shows that i was only 5 blocks away, which is the max for multiplayer

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please let me back, If i dont i will be kicked from my faction. Because if you get banned you get kicked in my faction. I've spent 100,000 dollers on the faction. so i dont want to get kicked because of it. Please let me back.

Last edited:

InFamousAge

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP++
I'm posting on this because I'm the one who banned you.

I joined kitpvp and fought you twice on both times you were hitting me over 6 blocks away.
Also in the video of Craig it isn't lagging if you hit someone over 5 blocks away. If you think that is only 5 blocks that's interesting

lkohlb

I have friends from my fac that were also looking at the video and said they only saw 5 blocks any time

lkohlb

Also i remember both times, i was typing in chat, you killed me before i even turned around

lkohlb

I have personally lost hope for this server. I spent $100,000 on my fac and because of you I lost it all. I know this was mean I am sorry for it. But I'm mad for getting banned for bad internet.

lkohlb

Do you see any hacking clients in my load outs? Unless opti fine isnt allowed ill get rid of that
Please, guys I have spent so much money for my faction, and I was kicked from it since i got banned

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    224.8 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Burrito2

MVP
Member Name lkohlb

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: lkohb

Length of Ban: 3 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : mine craft temp banned

Staff who banned you : InFamousAge

Staff who dealt with you : no one, unless craig2 counts

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : I was apparently using reach, which i'm not

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : it wasn't an admin, they probably thought i was hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I was not using hacks, i will tell you why. So I have had some horrible storms in the past week since i live in MO, USA. Because of these storms I have had really bad internet, which means that I would have bad ping and i would see Craig, and anyone else in a different spot. So I would hit him, and then i would see him in the other spot. So I do see why Craig thought I was hacking. But I wasn't. I hope this explanation makes sense.

Why should we unban you? Because i know i wasn't doing anything wrong, if you look in the video again, i was 5 blocks away from Craig and i hit him at the most distance. In multiplayer, you can hit from 5 blocks away depending on ping, my ping was 7000 the higher the ping the higher the chance of getting those hits, and i clearly was only 5 blocks away that's why.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? not go on kitpvp, when i have bad internet

How can we trust you again? Because in the video it shows that i was only 5 blocks away, which is the max for multiplayer

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please let me back, If i dont i will be kicked from my faction. Because if you get banned you get kicked in my faction. I've spent 100,000 dollers on the faction. so i dont want to get kicked because of it. Please let me back.

I have multiple points, as I was the person who reported this man I feel I am free to comment.
1. The reach is over 5 blocks, we counted from the video, it was 5 blocks but then it was diagonal thus meaning further than 5 blocks
2. After everyone hackusated you I fought you are you were awful at pvp, and then I called you bad and you then proceeded to toggle and then 6 block me again.
3. Lag does not give you perfect constant 6 block reach, yes it is likely to give you some laggy hits but as seen in the video where you were reported you do it over and over again.
4. If you really had 7000 ping as you claim to have had, it would take about 5 seconds for even your messages to come through and you would be rubberbanding everywhere, which did not happen.
5. Lastly, you screenshotting the versions you have there literally proves nothing.

Killah121

MVP+
This is the video that was posted as proof.

After reviewing the video with an admin and another and through some testing it has been determined that there was an additional reach in your attacks.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.