Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Macabres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabres

Member Name Macabres

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: 6 Days, 23 Hours, 45 Minutes

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : None, he just banned me automatically

Staff who have warned you previously : I wasn't warned previously

Reason for ban on record : X-Ray Accomplice

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I understand their position, of well me digging directly down into "someone" elses farm. Which was surprisingly my one of my faction members farms. You can tell from what I built in it.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I asked one of my members on the faction discord of Empire if they had a farm, or anything that would be able to produce any sort of drugs for me to sell at all, a friend of mine named "Cardiac_Disease".

Why should we unban you? I am innocent, I did not do anything wrong at all, I don't even know how to use x-ray at all, and I have no history of using the mod or anything that envolves around "hacks" "mods".

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Message the moderaters/admins before I go into the coordinations I was given on discord. Plus I can send screenshots of him sending me the coordinates on the discord.

How can we trust you again? Know that I did nothing wrong, nor will ever in this server / others too.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am innocent, also thank you for the time you spent reading this appeal. Sorry for the misunderstanding. I will try to message you back, tell you when I am going down. Also including creepercraft24, who is innocent, Shaddow420, he is innocent too, by what they told me, but that's their problem, also creepercraft24 wasn't even on today, yesterday. I'd like to be notified next time that I did something wrong, so I can explain at the moment, not re-write it. Thank you for your time - John ( I use this account which has a female username, a female skin because it's my sisters alt, I rather not waste 20$ on a new account. )

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
The base did not belong to them. and I didn't see any history of them being there.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
If you could provide proof of this interaction and their in-game name to allow me to further my investigation.

Macabres

I can show you the person who owns the farm, he's in our faction, he's been PMing you on the minecraft chats he told me.

Macabres

Okay, I will message you the screenshot, also his ingame name I said in the appeal, but its "Cardiac_Disease"

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
I have not received any pms. Once again it is not his farm. I'm talking to the person that built it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.