Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - masterhunter1399

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name masterhunter1399

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: masterhunter1399

Length of Ban: Perm Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Account Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : So my friend, Old_Spice in game, used my account as in alt because of him getting an hour temp ban last night. We were in skype and I told him to chill out and then he got banned. So without telling me he hopped on my account which kicked me off then said why did you ban me. If you ask people last night who were on or looked at the chat there is no way he could be using both accounts because we talked and ran around at the same time. I was also on police duty while he was typing in chat.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The Admin might of thought that we were the same person or he was using my account as a way to play again. But the problem with that is why did my account get perm ban and his get temp banned? That is unfair.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I think that the admin knew he was on it but since he told Old_Spice in chat and one can look at the chat log for this "he wasn't going to ban him no matter what he did" I think the admin wanted to scare him by banning his "alt account" which is actually my account and he had it on there from when I was at his house last.

Why should we unban you? Within the past week or so I have played for countless number of hours. Plus I have moved my way up the ranks and have been nothing but respectful to the admins. I do not want my good name getting banned for something someone else did.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Well I reset my password so he should not be able to hop on it again.

How can we trust you again? I have never been warned or muted or anything. Its like a person with a perfect record gets a speeding ticket. They get a warning as a reward. I have also keep to my self and have ran a successful farm which helped me become a police officer.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Do not charge an innocent man of a crime he did not commit. It was just the wrong person with the wrong info.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
I'm not sure about the events surrounding this ban, therefore I won't make a judgement. However you're absolutely responsible for all activity on your own account.

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
At the time I had no evidence to suggest the account didn't belong to him as both accounts were on the same ip and he was as you said using your account.
As Spalw has mentioned you are wholly responsible for your account and should not be allowing other people to be using it.

Were you at his house at the time?

I was at his house but on separate desktops in two different rooms which was why we were skyping. But that might be why they were on the same IP cause we were on the same internet connection. Also I figured out the reason he had my account login is because I played on that computer before so I do not know what I could of done to prevent it since lets be honest no one deletes their log ins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.