Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Mesonoxian

Mesonoxian

Member Name Mesonoxian

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Mesnoxe

Length of Ban: Perma-Ban

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Said Alt of ShawnBigbie?

Staff who banned you : parcheesi15

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : They thought I was the "Alt-Account" ShawnBigbie.

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I reconnected since I lost connection to the server. Check the logs to see I have been on and playing, making progress while ShawnBigbie was on too making his own things and progressing, and the two account having two seperate chat logs...

What is your explanation of this reason? There shouldn't be any explanation, look at your server logs, either chat or command logs and you will tell that "Mesnoxe" and "ShawnBigbie" are two seperate accounts that are played by TWO seperate people.

Why should we unban you? I should be unbanned because "I didn't do anything but play?"

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I shouldn't have to do anything? I was just playing, minding my own business.

How can we trust you again? Haven't done anything wrong...

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please check logs, it will literally show that "Mesnoxe" & "ShawnBigbie" are two seperate accounts on the SAME IP address henceforth living in the same residence using the same "Internet Connection", same "Router", same "IP", and same "Internet Provider". Thanks! Looking forward to rejoining.

parcheesi15

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
2021 Gold Founder
2022 Gold Founder
2023 Gold Founder
After speaking on discord, your permanent ban has been changed to a 7 day tempban for x-ray. Please verify your accounts on teamspeak next time you are on the same ip as another player.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.