In-Game Name: Natice

Reason for ban Xray

Length of ban: Perm

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, TS3, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Misspatient

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Goodchum

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Why do you think you were banned? My son took my account, I was with my husband in job travel. I left my 12 old son at home with his aunt. He just took my acc and install x-ray.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? Maybe not an unban cause I needed to log off to my computer but I was not thinking about it. But a reduction cause I was not in my computer. I'm so embarrassed to came and write this but I really like playing at mcdrugs I played it from 2 years.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will change all my password and stop to give it a my son and left him with his own account

How can you ensure we can trust you again? Yes sure

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? Thanks for reading

MissPatient

Admin
Staff member
Admin
2021 Gold Founder
Appeal Denied.

Appeals are for when you believe your account has been wrongfully banned, not to apologise for any wrongdoing. You already have an Xray ban from January, and I find it unlikely that your son is responsible for that too. Your account will remain banned for the remainder of this map. You may return after our restart in May without any hacks, and without your son having access to your account.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.