Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - Nimrod_Stoner420

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member Name Nimrod_Stoner420

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Nimrod_Stoner420

Length of Ban: A week

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft ban

Staff who banned you : Spawl

Staff who dealt with you : Spawl

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Xray

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was running around with GeneralBananaMan looking for bases. While he may or may not have been cheating. I never Xrayed to find a base. He dug down because he said he found something and was going to check it out. And spawl TPed to General, and banned V0LTIX then me and General.

What is your explanation of this reason? I never xrayed to find bases. Im not incriminating GeneralBananaMan but he found something to check out. And he went and dug down to find out what it is. While i stayed on the surface for him to tp back up and then we can continue on. Spawl TPed to General and the bans started coming out.

Why should we unban you? I never xrayed. I understand how it must have looked. I dont get very good FPS, so i look down while im loading in a new chunk to stop from dropping to 7-10fps. I understand how it looked though. But i never use illegal mods or clients. I was walking around with GeneralBananaMan and i guess its guilty by association. But i wasnt hacking. Im not pointing the finger at General, but I definitely wasnt hacking.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will install optifine so i can tweak my chunk rendering and up my overall FPS so it doesnt look incriminating or suspicious.

How can we trust you again? I may not be the best person in chat. But theres still people who vouch for me that im trusting. Im just kind of an asshole. Lmao. Staff can trust me fine because i havent done anything wrong this time. Im finished hacking and stuff like that. A year ago i used to hack on hypixel and stuff like that. But it just doesnt make the game fun. So i stopped. Got off minecraft for awhile and i got back into it when my friend mentioned this server.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I may not be the best player in chat. But i am a good guy. I just tell it how it is and most people dont like that. Im brutally honest. But if this gets denied then all well i guess, worth a shot. No disrespect to the admins or staff for wasting their time making this appeal. But i had to try. I havent done anything wrong. <3

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
There is absolutely zero doubt that you were xraying alongisde the other two members.

oPdePeI.png

Qr9TGAU.png

fIJ3ZCZ.png

ZFgorHx.png

Alongisde these images of you clearly xraying, and not "looking down to load chunks", regardless, knowingly raiding with another player who is blatently cheating is treated with a ban also.

Appeal Denied.

Ah. Didt know that. Good to know. Wait whats the 2nd pic of. I only see 3 chests close together and not connecting.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Ah. Didt know that. Good to know. Wait whats the 2nd pic of. I only see 3 chests close together and not connecting.
I ballsed up placing bait chests, so three got placed next to each other. You guys still went for it, though.

As long as you return to the server without cheats, there won't be an issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.