Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - NINAustinfett

NINAustinfett

Member Name NINAustinfett

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: NINAustinFett

Length of Ban: 3days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban

Staff who banned you : hrby

Staff who dealt with you : n/a

Staff who have warned you previously : n/a

Reason for ban on record : reach hacks

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was pvping in the prison with Hdog174. We were fighting some other player, and when he was in a cobweb, I backed up so he couldn't hit me. I think that is when hrby, which was health poting the other player, thought I was hacking

Why what is your explanation of this reason? because that is the only logical place where that could have been the outcome

Why should we unban you? 1. I wasn't hacking
2. I've donated to the server
3. I play on the server every day, and I think that I am a good part of the community

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I just won't PVP because I don't like it and no benefit will come from it

How can we trust you again? the same reasons why you should unban me
1. I wasn't hacking
2. I've donated to the server
3. I play on the server every day and I think that I am a good part of the community

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I just really like this server, and I love the community. I know that it's only three days but I can stand to be away from this server and its people for that long

theodor488

Hey!

I was the one you guys were using reach hacks against, and after 2 fights, and the second one with @Hrby overseeing me, I managed to get some clear evidence of you and your friend reach hacking.

If you watch closely, during parts of the footage I was spam clicking, and I couldn't reach you guys. You guys could somehow reach me, even though we were on the same height, meaning that there wasn't any advantage with reach. We were perfectly level, and you still managed to hit me even though I couldn't even hit you.

I'll leave this to @Hrby to decide, but this is just my evidence I have to offer to this case.

-theodor488

NINAustinfett

its not my fault that you can't PVP

After a quick google search, you can see that the make reach in multiplayer is five blocks in your video I do not see a single second that I hit you and I was more than five blocks away. After watching the video multiple times, I saw that my friend hit you at around four blocks away while I was attempting to hit you at six blocks and failing because that is too far

max sorry

I can also hear you say that one of us hit you from seven blocks away which is not true according to the video. it does LOOK that hdog is hacking beacuse at 0:11 he hits you from 5 blocks away but due to his knockback on his sword it pushes you back. I know that most would just wait the three days but this is about me not liking being accused of stuff that I didn't do

Last edited by a moderator:

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
I was watching from above and could see you hitting from a distance quite obviously greater than 5 blocks. Both of you. This video doesn't show the entire fight. If it did, it would show theodor488 run towards the warden office. At this point, it was blatantly obvious to me that you were using some form of reach hack. You, theodor488, and I all had full connection, so it was not lag.

Appeal denied

NINAustinfett

Well, I hope you know that you are a shit mod and should be fired. Your job is to maintain justice, not to accuse people of doing stuff that they haven't done. I hope you know that you and you only are the sole reason why I will never play on MCdrugs ever again. I know that it is my word aginst yours but if any nonbiased party looks at this or anyone that has dealt with real hackers they would certainly be on my side. now I say goodbye I hope that you are happy that you have caused a group of teenagers to hate you with every fiber of there being, goodbye

Latest posts

Members online