Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - Paddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paddy

Member Name Paddy

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Paddymginty

Length of Ban: 7 days

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : temp ban?

Staff who banned you : GoodChum_

Staff who dealt with you : GoodChum_

Staff who have warned you previously : GoodChum_

Reason for ban on record : Fly

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : The owner was flying me around spawn and GoodChum_ banned me for flying. GoodChum_ might of not seen me talking in chat with the owner or THE OWNER STANDING WATCHING ME FLY AROUND.

What is your explanation of this reason? GoodChum is a dick and previously stole 15.6k from me. He must of seen me and the admin talking in chat.

Why should we unban you? because the LITERAL OWNER OF THE SERVER WAS JUST MESSIN WITH ME AND GOODCHUM_ IS JUST A FUCKING RETARD

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? idk, hope the owner doesnt start messing around with me?

How can we trust you again? because i did nothing wrong.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? fuck u GoodChum_

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
From my perspective I cannot see the commands of an owner, all I see is someone who looks like they are flying around spawn. I've unbanned you but check your overall attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online