play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Pending Ban Appeal - RealityKingZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealityKingZ

MVP+
Member Name RealityKingZ

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: RealityKingZ

Length of Ban: permanent mute

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : permanent mute

Staff who banned you : Thacandyman

Staff who dealt with you : no one

Staff who have warned you previously : no one

Reason for ban on record : constantly breaking rules 4 and 6

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : well at the time I said something along the lines of "cool idc he's a faggot" because the guy pretty much blew up my farm and all so I hate him and when I got tied into his supposed vault I was happy. I think they took the term too literally which I don't blame them because I have meant it literally to solo before but I haven't for a while and I've only been muted once for that.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? As I said before I was just in the moment I was happy I got tped into his vault. the don't be an ass part tbh I really don't know what I did in the moment where I got muted because I wasn't saying much at the time.

Why should we unban you? I should get unmuted because there are way worse people with way more mutes than me who are not perm muted and a perm mute means I cannot play the game as the game requires connection making and communication. I should also be unmuted because although I agree that I may have not shown people respect but thats just shit talking and everyone has done it and please check my mute history how many times have I been muted for that? and also please take a look at rule 6 "treat everyone with respect" lets be honest here who treats absolutely "everybody" with respect. Also for a perm mute I would have to been muted quite a few times for this offence but if you take a look at my mute history I've only ever been muted once for "staff disrespect" and the other 2 respect related mutes are all against mad arc which is just a pisstake. ridah told me to say "mad_arc is gay" and I had no idea what or who he is and I just said it thinking it can't be anything and I got muted instantly. second time that happened I didn't even call him gay I was asking "why did I get muted for calling you gay". I hope you can see that the amount of mutes I've gotten towards the reason on ban record is surely not sufficient on getting me permanently muted. if this is the case I can look in the ban database and find others who have committed more "staff disrespect mutes" and "don't be an ass" mutes. speaking of don't be an ass I have not gotten 1 single mute for that reason yet. If you check my history where can you find 1 mute on being an arse? where is a warning on being an arse? also last point is you cannot take it serious when I'm calling you cunt, fag or retard these are words commonly used in Australia even to your own mates and family members. these words mean no disrespect and the word "cunt" is mainly used towards your good mates and so is fag.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? well I will take measures to not be disrespectful against others and think before I speak. also if you care to take a look at my chat history I've actually been nice to all the new Junky's and mules who have been online and they probably think I'm the nicest guy on the server. I took time to /msg every single one of them to make them feel welcome and also tell them how to get started by voting for the server which is also beneficial to the server. back to the case I will prevent this from happening by not involving myself in unnecessary conversations and use less Australian language incase I cause any trouble by people thinking I mean disrespect.

How can we trust you again? well how about we make a deal which you guys can come up with what it is but something like unmute me but if I get muted again for the reasons "don't be an ass" and "treat everyone with respect" then permanently mute me. I believe I have not yet lost all trust yet cause to be fair noodleapendage can back me up here I was pretty reformed for a while and only because of all the bullshit with aegis I started getting more mutes and it was mainly towards people in aegis. the other reasons I got muted ever on record was nudes related and of those mutes are related to same case which was on something totally undeserving as all I asked for was "a video of her oiling herself" I believe everybody should be given a second chance and since now I understand how much you guys dislike what I say I can truly reform and will not be a cunt in chat. I believe what I said at the start is a good idea as imagine not being able to communicate with others. and also if I'm shit talking obviously somebody else is shit talking aswell I can't be talking shit to nobody right?

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I would like the admins who review this case to treat me as any other person and not make any judgements based on their personal opinion and because of their friendships with players who may cause some biased judgement. Now after all that is out I would like to apologise for being a pain in the arse to some of you. Candy said after I got muted this is a decision made by many other staff, I just hope that this appeal can be treated as an appeal and not as a judgement already set and you guys will take the time to consider and not straight up deny this. Give me a chance or release me on parol and see if I deserve a chance just like the real world. nobody goes to prison for life as in from 20 years to 100 years old for 1 life sentence right?

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
It wasnt just me that felt this mute is justified. You are constantly being an ass to people and trash talking people all the time calling them faggots etc. As a staff team we have had enough. I'll let Dakotaa or Spalw make the judgement on if we should keep you muted or just to show it's not myself being biased or anything.

RealityKingZ

MVP+
I just want to point out the fact that people like nibbaseatinbeans are still walking around saying whatever the fuck he wants and check his mute history. racism mutes are surely worse than calling people faggots. especially when I use the term faggot I don't mean it literally I just use the word a lot. but surely if people in chat get muted multiple times for saying stuff like "niggas like eating beans" on more occasions than me and usually spams it I can't get a perm mute for it. also want to point out the fact that there are people with way more mutes on 4 and 6 who have not been perm muted as you guys keep saying that you have had enough of me but look at my history though I always control it enough not to get muted for it and I've actually only been muted a few times on disrespect or being an ass to people. just take a look at my mute history and you'll see.

OldManCandy

Admin
Staff member
Admin
These higher than normal mutes like perm etc come for players that have been here and just like you are saying you try to control yourself but only to the point you don't get a perm mute etc. We look at players not only by their history for this map but how long has this player been here and do they constantly try to cause trouble... Stop bringing up history because history is only 40% of the reason we give large punishments. The other 60% is just us being online and witnessing what happens.

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Going to lock this appeal for now.
I am not accepting nor denying it at this point.

We will have a discussion about this at the meeting and we will decide there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.