Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Shortened Ban Appeal - Ridah

Ridah

MVP
Member Name Ridah

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Ridah

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft Perm Ban

Staff who banned you : GotEdit

Staff who dealt with you :

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : ddos threat

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I was banned because ddosing is a serious matter.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I just didnt think that saying I was going to ddos a friends toaster was going to get me banned.

Why should we unban you? I only threatened to ddos a toaster, and I threatened a friend who I was talking to on Discord.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont ever 'threaten' to ddos someones toaster again, or ddos anything in general.

How can we trust you again? It was a mistake, and I didn't know that saying that I was going to ddos a toaster was going to even get me banned.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I apologize for this happeneing. I was just messing around with a friend, and I didn't think I'd be taken so seriously when saying I was going to ddos a toaster. It wont happen again.

GotEdit

Contributor II
MVP+
APPEAL SHORTENED

I am going to reduce this ban to 1 week as what Dawggy has done with another player. We here at MCDrugs take DDoS threats very, very seriously. Even if you say the slightest amount of a threat, such as "I am going to ddos your easybake oven," we will still ban you as it can be intimidating to others. DDoS threats are very childish - even if you are joking. You are lucky to even have you ban shortened in the first place so therefore, this one week ban can stay as it is completely justified. Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

Thanks,
GotEdit

1442521517-easy-bake-oven-1993.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.