Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SightGaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

SightGaming

Member Name SightGaming

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SightGaming

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : World Download

Staff who banned you : NovaSeepa

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : I world downloaded a base

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : They thought it was a form of cheat

What is your explanation of this reason? My reason for this is that I play a lot of faction servers and since this is a faction server with every single one I play allowing world download I simply thought it would not be banned since I read every rule and it never strictly stated No World Download.

Why should we unban you? I did not truly know it was bannable I thought it was just a thing to help us find where to line up cannons since it does just show where chests are and where the spawners are but not what type of spawners or whats in the chests.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will delete world download off my PC and only use optifine.

How can we trust you again? I will record everything I do on the server and if you ever need send it unedited so you know I did not use it.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am sorry for what I have done I did not know it was bannable and I will do whatever it takes to be unbanned.

NovaSeepa

Admin
Staff member
Admin
MVP++
It's not possible for us to list every single thing that isn't allowed in the rules. Rule #1 clearly says "No hacking, cheating, or exploiting". It should go without saying that downloading the world to find things you wouldn't have otherwise known were there falls under cheating, and the way you were using it is no different than using xray.

Appeal Denied.

Last edited:

SightGaming

However you look at it every other server clearly states it in their rules if its allowed or not however yours does not so how was I supposed to know if it is allowed or not to me it is not a hack since most faction server based games allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.