Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - sirderpinator

Status
Not open for further replies.

sirderpinator

Member Name sirderpinator

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SirDerpinator

Length of Ban: Permanent

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Minecraft

Staff who banned you : TheCandyMan

Staff who dealt with you : TheCandyMan

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Alt

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Alts arent allowed

Why what is your explanation of this reason? Alts give an unfair advantage and my brother wanted that

Why should we unban you? My brother says this is the best server he has ever played on and I just want to get in on it. He is truly sorry for getting me banned and I have given him a punishment (told mom)

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? Will not use as alt buy as player

How can we trust you again? Well I just love minecraft and I will not use this or any other account as an alt.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? Please Unban me I want to see what this is like and play with my brother he talks very highly of this server!

Thank You!

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
You and your brother will need to come on our teamspeak 3 server to confirm it's two different people.

sirderpinator

hey hes getting on he was at work sorry for the delay

I dont have a mic on my computer and the app is 7 dollars is it ok if we go on discord?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.