Reason for ban History between me and staff resulted in a perm ban

Length of ban: Perm ban

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Dakota or Spalw

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names A few staff

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? Toxicity

Why do you think you were banned? Being toxic in game time and time again.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I used to play a while back before Mojang started to clamp down on their EULA. As a result of this, rules and content in MC-Labs had to change and staff had to clamp down on things such as racism and homophobia.
I was in disbelief as the server was once known as a place of free speech and we rarely got into trouble for things that were said in game. I started a rampant tyrade of toxicity and abuse. I believe this then resulted in me receiving a lengthy ban.
After receiving the lengthy ban, I was intent on recreating a space where players could come and play without fear of repercussions due to beliefs, recreating what the server was in its glorious prime days, something I still fondly remember as part of my childhood. I believe this was misconstrued into being a complete rip off of this server, which then resulted in a perm ban once senior staff had found out about my project.
My project has since closed down, and I commend the owners of MC-Labs for all the work they have done to conform to Mojangs EULA.
I understand now that this server would not still exist have the changes I used to despise had not have happened and I hope I can be forgiven by everyone involved within this server.
As I said before, I still fondly think of this server as a big part of my childhood and would be very grateful if I could receive an unban, to be reunited my old friends.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I have gained a new respect for those running things behind the scenes and understand now that my actions are not permitted anywhere within the game, not just this server.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? As I explained above I have gained a new understanding of why my actions cannot be permitted on a commercial server. You may not be able to trust me again but I do want to let you know I am sincerely sorry.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I'm sorry, again.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
considering you said it was dakotaa or spawl that banned you i dont see it being a mistake

stevedruggo

I think a perm ban was intended. I think blacklisting was a bit harsh and was a punishment mistakenly given within the heat of the moment. I'm sure both would agree a perm ban would of been sufficient and so I should be allowed an appeal.

Of course, it may not have been Dakota or Spalw who banned me, it does not let me see the banning staff member but it is a guess.

Many thanks ace, I miss you and I hope to see you in game soon.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.