Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - SullyOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

SullyOD

Member Name SullyOD

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: SullyOD

Length of Ban: 7 day

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Temp Ban

Staff who banned you : Spalw

Staff who dealt with you : None

Staff who have warned you previously : None

Reason for ban on record : Exploiting chest shops

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I had a chest shop outside of spawn

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I had created two chest shops at my faction farm to sell fish to my faction members. I wasn't aware that this was not allowed when I originally created the shops but was told by a faction member that they weren't, so I deleted the chest shops by breaking the signs, thinking that it would delete the shops.

Why should we unban you? It was brought to my attention that the chest shops were still active, and the shops were locked when I was temp banned for a day for a similar issue, storing items in a chest shop at spawn. I had every intention to completely destroy the chest shop chests to get rid of the shop, but I was still banned for a day. hsbeneteau left signs above the shops, telling me to remove the chests... We weren't trying to hide the shops and exploit the system, I just never got a chance to remove the shops. When the original ban expired, it was midnight, I was asleep and had to go to school in the morning. By the time I got home, I found that I was banned again for 7 days.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I wont place shops in my base.

How can we trust you again? I've understood the rules more clearly now, and will take every step to only have chest shops at spawn, in my player shop.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I am a freshman in high school and have to go to bed at a reasonable time, to be able to wakeup and go to school. I know it's possible that I stay up until my ban expired and fix the issue immediately, but being well rested and prepared for school is important to me, I hope you understand. Thank you.

Ace42986

Contributor III
MVP+
Appeal Denied

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

SullyOD

I'm not apologizing in this ban appeal. I believe you have made a mistake. This second ban wasn't a result of me doing something after being banned the first time. This was for an issue I was unaware of. I broke the signs to the chest shops in my base and originally thought there was no issue. I was banned the second time for 7 days for the same problem. I was banned twice for the same issue. It doesn't make sense to receive the same punishment as someone maliciously cheating on the server. I did not intend to do wrong. It wasn't like I was using a chest shop as a vault, storing my most precious items. There was garbage in those chests, chests I believed were no longer chest shops. I have not logged into the server since before the first ban was received. I was not given the chance to double check that I was within the rules of the server, and therefore was punished twice for the same infraction, without the ability to fix the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.