Trafalk

Reason for ban Using cop abilities to get out of prison

Length of ban: 1 day also perm demoted from cop

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) In game

Staff who banned you Craydor

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Aubie, Wili

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? No

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I used cop abilities to escape prison

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I used cop abilities to escape prison, yes there was a small sign I did not read on the back of prison. I did read the rules several times and nowhere in /rules or in the wiki rules page does it say you cant use cop abilities to escape prison. I feel like I was being unfairly watched too because people were constantly calling the admins on me and saying I had ESP even though I was screenshared 4 times and logs proved I was not using ESP. I should have been warned for this first, I would have definitely let them kill me and I would have no problem with it. I understand that I broke the rules, but the rules is in a place thats very hard to find as I would never usually turn around and read that sign in any situation except when I am being pvped and am in fight or flight trying to escape. For such a small rule break I didnt even know about I think I should have been warned and not demoted and banned for a day. This seems super unreasonable.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I know the rule now so I will not make the same mistake again.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? I have never broke the rules before this, and I will continue to follow the rules, especially now that I know this one is taken so seriously.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? You gotta understand it sucks to be demoted from cop which is the only reason I play this server, and having it be the day right before lab wars. Also now all the druggies will be vindicated because they think I used ESP or something which is not true.

Trafalk

image.png

This is the only mention of this rule in the entire server.

Dakotaa

Owner
Staff member
Owner
Punishment shortened.

Your permanent demotion from cop has been removed. The 1-day ban will remain in place, as well as a 7-day probationary period during which you will not be able to enroll as cop again.

Latest posts

Members online