UrethraShredder

Reason for ban "exploiting" melons

Length of ban: 1 day

Place of ban (e.g. in-game, Discord, etc.) game

Staff who banned you craydor

Did any other staff deal with you before you were banned? Yes

Please specify their names Craydor

Did you receive warnings prior to your ban? Yes

What were the warnings for, and which staff member(s) issued them? I was told not to do the melon exploit

Why do you think you were banned? I was banned because I ran an inventory of melons to the dealer.

What is your explanation for your actions? Why should you be unbanned? I was told not to do the melon exploit anymore and i stopped doing it and ran melons normally. i then accidentally ran melon slices to the dealer because I forgot to transmutate them. I got into my zone while selling and braindeadly ran out of the spawn building with them still in my inventory. when I ran through Trek ( a cop) is when I realized I didn't convert them. I was in the motion of turning back around to convert them for trek to frisk me when I was banned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I will be WAY more careful before leaving the building with melon slices until it it patched.

How can you ensure we can trust you again? look, I really wasn't trying to get banned over an inv of melons. right before selling melons I was selling brown mushrooms for like 2 hours and I wasn't having a problem with cops. I honestly didn't mean to do it.

What else would you like to say to the admins reveiwing your appeal? I apologize for my actions and I will do my best not to allow it to happen again. As much as this seems to only be a day ban, I don't work tomorrow and was gonna try and get my final two prestige progresses. so please unban me.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online