Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - veptaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

veptaa

Member Name veptaa

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: Veptaa

Length of Ban: perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft

Staff who banned you : jrd3044

Staff who dealt with you : jrd3044

Staff who have warned you previously : none

Reason for ban on record : "No intent"

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : no clue. said i might look for a new server and got off then tried to get back on and got banned

What is your explanation of this reason? the server was pretty buggy

Why should we unban you? i didnt do anything that was against the rules and wasnt warned about anything either

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? i guess not say i might go to a different server

How can we trust you again? ill be more loyal

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? confused to why i would exactly get banned for this

jrd3044

AsstToTheOwner
Staff member
AsstToTheOwner
I have unbanned you. You were being quite a nuisance in chat today while we were attempting to fix the server. Most players were aware that the server just got out of maintenance, but you continued to spam chat bitching about the servers issues. You were a junky and a few of y'all were just bitching in chat making it harder for us to read messages being sent about what was broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online