Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Denied Ban Appeal - vStrafe

Status
Not open for further replies.

vStrafe

Member Name vStrafe

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name:

Length of Ban: Perm

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : Perm

Staff who banned you : NoodlyApendage

Staff who dealt with you : Nobody

Staff who have warned you previously : Nobody

Reason for ban on record : “Exploiting”

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : Cubfangurl is a RAT and somehow I am banned for her selling me t3 horses that she was duping. She also sold them to bunch of people I heard for 50k per horse.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I only bought them from that user and she was using signs to talk because admin were “watching her”. There probably won’t be proof in chat cause she only talked to me with signs

Why should we unban you? I’m a committed player and you can take my money that I resold my horse for. Most of my balance was from coin flips so please don’t take all of it if I’m unbanned.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? The horse duping problem should be solved.

How can we trust you again? If it is solved nobody can do it anymore and like I said take my “exploited money” away

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case?

NoodlyApendage

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
2017 Map Founder
MVP+
Your ban will be discussed with the owners. But exploiting bans are usually not overturned.

vStrafe

Cub didn’t say anything until the horses were given to me and then when I threatened to report her if she didn’t stop abusing dupes she told on me and blamed it on me

vStrafe

You can take my horse if you want aswell as some money but I had money from my coin flips before I ranked up

Ace42986

Admin
Staff member
Admin
Contributor III
MVP+
Stop posting on ban appeals unless you have information about the ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online