Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Accepted Ban Appeal - xTazx

Status
Not open for further replies.

xTazx

Member Name xTazx

Ban appeals are for when we have made a mistake, or there has been a significant change in the circumstances.
These are the only reasons a ban appeal would be accepted. Appeals for "apologies" or just admitting you did wrong will be instantly denied.

In Game Name: xTazx

Length of Ban: Permanently Banned

Nature of ban(ie, mine craft temp banned or TS3 perm ban) : minecraft permaban

Staff who banned you : Dankasur_

Staff who dealt with you : Dankasur_

Staff who have warned you previously : I didn't get warned at all..

Reason for ban on record : it says No Intent .

Why do you think you were banned?(what you think the admins thought) : I have no clue I joined the server to play and have fun, I was chatting with few people here and there and then the admin told me to talk in private, I wasn't talking to anyone on private I was talking to everyone on chat so I was basicly chatting with everyone just like everyone does.

I think I got banned because I talk too much perhaps? should've let me know atleast.

Why what is your explanation of this reason? I'm just shocked to know that I'm not allowed to socialize with other players while I mine and build my base and farm.

Why should we unban you? Becasue I have the rights to play just like the other players and I have the rights to talk, and why the permaban it's too much its not like I hacked the game or did something harmful all I did was I chatted with people.

What measures will you take to prevent this from happening again? I guess I will stop talking too much and focus on gameplay more.

How can we trust you again? you can set an admin or tell all your admins to watch me, I'm ready to do anything to gain your trust.

What else would you like to say to the admins who will review this case? I'm sorry I didn't know im prohibbited from talking to other players and it won't happen again thank you for reading and have a good day.

Last edited:

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Appeal accepted.

"No intent" bans are a blanket term we use for players who clearly have absolutely no intention to play or enjoy the server. These bans are usually handed out in mass during brigades of trolls, it's likely that this ban was a mistake. However, most "no intent" bans that receives appeals will be accepted - but please note that any subsequent issue will likely result in a harsher ban.

xTazx

Appeal accepted.

"No intent" bans are a blanket term we use for players who clearly have absolutely no intention to play or enjoy the server. These bans are usually handed out in mass during brigades of trolls, it's likely that this ban was a mistake. However, most "no intent" bans that receives appeals will be accepted - but please note that any subsequent issue will likely result in a harsher ban.

Thank you sir for giving me another chance on playing this awesome server
also iSalem got banned for the same reason as you can see in the ban database does he have to ban appeal as well?

Spalw

Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Thank you sir for giving me another chance on playing this awesome server
also iSalem got banned for the same reason as you can see in the ban database does he have to ban appeal as well?
If a player were to make an appeal for a no intent ban, it is unlikely that it would be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.