play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

[H] The best shop on the server [W] Money

Hrby

2017 Map Founder
Contributor III
MVP+
Outstanding Forum Contributor
Due to my recent immersion in a large amount of debt, I have grown to be in need of a financial windfall. This offer will only stand until I have paid a large amount of my debt. To get the best bang for your buck, I would recommend buying asap. The shop trade would use an admin as a middleman. You would recieve shop E1, the best shop on the server, along with everything that is currently stocked there. This stock includes 19 prestige keys, 2.5 stacks of rankup keys, 5 dubs of TNT, 4.5 dubs of Obsidian, 15 legacy keys, 15 gun keys, 27 stacks of emerald, and 4.5 stacks of point vouchers (Along with some other things). The total value of all of the items in stock at E1 as of right now is roughly 25m, give or take. With my asking price of 38m for the shop and everything in it, you'd be paying just 13m for the shop itself. This shop is the best AFK money maker on the server now that interest is gone. As said above, this offer will only stand until I have paid my debts. If it is not sold now while I am in debt, I will have absolutely no reason to sell it and it will likely remain in my hands for the duration of the map.

Serious offers only. 38m is a ballpark. /mail me

Last edited:

Zhihu

2017 Map Founder
Contributor
MVP+
How about renting single chests? For example your voter chest?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.