Menu

play.labs-mc.com 0 PLAYERS ONLINE
Join Our Discord! 0 MEMBERS ONLINE

Important MCD Jeopardy Tournament

GoodChum_

Contributor III
MVP++
MCD 5 week Jeopardy Tournament

This event will take place over 5 weeks with 1 game per week, starting 2 weeks from now (December 12th) and being every Saturday after that until completed.
It will be in normal Jeopardy style with 4 people going head to head each game, the 5th and final game will be between the winners of the previous 4 games.

To enter all one must do is be online after /dp time on one of the Saturdays a game falls on, I will be taking names of those who are online and rolling randomly to see who gets into the actual game. If for example you are not able to enter game 1 you can try and get into game 2 and so on the following weeks. If you have already been in one of the games you are not allowed to enter another even if you lost or won the previous game.

It will be covering things about MCD, General Minecraft knowledge, and random trivia sprinkled in.
Because of how much information will need to be gathered for each game so questions are not repeated, if you have suggestions of a category and questions within that category anyone will be able to DM me on discord to maybe get that question in the actual game. If you do dm me suggestions please give me your ign when you do (EmperorOfTheDuckdomOfQuackington#1337).

Details
  • This will be taking place in discord with the players who make it into each game, people who are not playing will be allowed to watch
  • We will be using BuzzIn.live/ For our buzzer system, players will be given a lobby code and told how to use it.
  • Players will have 15 seconds to answer a question, if found cheating will be banned from the event and all future events.

• Week 1: History Of MCD / History
  • Week 2: Minecraft
  • Week 3: Minecraft Redstone / Math / Science
  • Week 4: Current Events / General Trivia
  • Week 5: Finale

Rules

• Don't be an ass
  • Interrupting others when they are answering a question, will result in point reduction
  • Arguing with the hosts decision on anything is not allowed :)

(
    Rules will be updated after each game if needed)
Prize Pool
  • Games 1-4: have a winner prize of 1.5 mil, and all 4 players will get a favorites key
  • Game 5: Has a prize of 3 mil for first, 2 mil for second, and 1.5 mil for 3rd. All players in game 5 will be given a unique Jeopardy Trophy.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.