Dismiss Notice
Please feel free to join our website today! We're happy to help with anything, or maybe just to have a discussion or introduce yourself!

Misfits Recruitment

Discussion in 'Faction Recruitment' started by Lurnn, Jul 15, 2019.

1. Jay

Jay New Member

In-Game name:SSSnipez
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank:smuggler alsmost next one
    Donor Rank:none yet planning on dono in future
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 9 hours
    Discord?:yes SSSnipez
    Timezone?:England
    How often do you play?:maybe 4 out of the 7 days a week sometimes more
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: none yet im looking for a secure nice fac
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played):i was in the last map but i played for like a week and quit
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc):i like to build and farm im not bad at pvp either it just stresses me
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms):pvp:6.5/10|building:7.5 | autofarms:7.5/10
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using:yes but if i have to pay thats gonna be hard coz im broke lol
    Why do you want to join the faction:coz rn im working with 1 person and hes nice but having a proper fac would help alot and i love the faction server its really fun also im tired of having to everything for my base i want people to help out
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?:yes but i may go against them sometimes by accident sry if this does happen just warn me and i shouldnt do it again
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: _froggyfrog_ he did :)
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2020
  2. Lurnn

Lurnn Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP++ PvP Tournament Winner

Accepted
    Accepted
    Denied
    Denied
    In that order, @ me in my discord for invite and all or Fatherr. Thanks
  3. JohnCon__

JohnCon__ New Member

In-Game name: yhdi
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
    Donor Rank: Mvp+
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 512 hours
    Discord?: yhdi#7295
    Timezone?: Australian Eastern Standard Time (GMT+10)
    How often do you play?: Everyday
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Oasis and SlutShamingSlags
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): swamp
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): pvp
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): pvp=7.5 building=6 autofarm=8
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: sure as long as I get some kinda of use out of it
    Why do you want to join the faction: Because Im currently factionless and Gavin is giving me blue balls with Defiance rn and I want to become a better player
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: yes I completely understand the rules as i have broken them many times and am careful with what i do now most of the time
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: Lurnn said to apply and If he likes it then he likes and Giit did say apply a while back. Thats it really but please consider I am but a poor factionless man seeking a faction to take me in while in time of need. YHDI
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020 at 11:53 PM
  4. GlucoseDaddy

GlucoseDaddy Mod Staff Member Moderator MVP

VDD
    Mule
    Denied.
  5. Gmanc2

Gmanc2 New Member VIP+

In-Game name: Gmanc2
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Chemist
    Donor Rank: MVP+
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 100 hrs
    Discord?: Gmanc2#4361
    Timezone?: EST/GMT -4/UTC -4
    How often do you play?: Daily
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Beanyos
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): N/A
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Farm/Build/PvP in that order. Would like to pvp more often.
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): 9/7/10
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I've always been in a fairly powerful faction whilst playing for the past 6-7 years and would wish to join to regain that status. I've mostly been a loner this season with DevTheMiner just getting back in the groove of things but would wish to perpetuate my efficiency in farming and basing.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: N/A
  6. Lurnn

Denied
  7. TherealSpudweb

TherealSpudweb New Member

In-Game name: therealSpudweb
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: Next sell im trafficker
    Donor Rank: none, planning on buying one when im a higher drug rank
    Online time? (type /ot in game): 11 hr 43 min
    Discord?: Apoco#7223
    Timezone?: GMT
    How often do you play?: I try to get online everyday, have only been playing 3 days, will be more active in the future
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: None
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): None
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Pvp,build, man farm, i love basing and making walls, ive played factions for 8 years im not just some survival scrub going to this server to grow stuff :)
    What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): Pvp: 8 Building: (depends on what kind) 6 for artistic building 10 for walls/base/grinders autofarms: 5
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes but id also prefer to just water/lava bases that dont have too much value. aslong as its not really worth to by 16 obby gens per line of wall...
    Why do you want to join the faction: playing solo is lame and lurnn has been my favorite mod ever since i joined the server, hes a true chad. ive heard its one of the best and i used to be infamous on old factions servers that arn't has big now.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes of course, im also a fairly friendly player and wont make many enemies.
  8. Lurnn

9. Devisee

Devisee New Member

In-Game name: Devisee but my tag is DevorcePapers
    Drug Rank / Cop Rank: My Drug Rank is Chemist.
    Donor Rank: My donor rank is MVP.
    Online time? (type /ot in game): I have 141 Hours and 11 Minutes of online time.

Discord?: Yes, BurningFire#0666
    Timezone?: My timezone is Eastern Daylight Time.

How often do you play?: I play pretty much everyday for a few hours minimum, if I am not online I am either with my family or out working at the Animal Hospital I work at.
    What other factions have you been in this map if any: Oasis.
    What factions have you been in last map (if you played): I don't think I played last map, if I did I don't remember.
    What is your favorite thing to do (pvp/build/autofarm/etc): Muling is my favorite to do, I like to pvp but I just don't know if my gear is suitable for raiding. I have Chasm Armor and Mob Overkiller for my Sword.

What would you rate yourself in these categories [ 1-10 ] (pvp/building/autofarms): PVP - 6/10 | Building (decorating - 5/10, building walls - 5/10 because of boredom, digging - 5/10 because of boredom) | AutoFarms - 4-5/10 I'm not the best with red stone but can build simple auto farms.
    Are you willing to help the faction buy walls for bases and such that you may be using: Yes, I am willing to help pay for walls for bases or vaults that me or other faction members may use.
    Why do you want to join the faction: I want to join the Misfits faction because over in Oasis there isn't much for me to do, I have asked the owner what I can do to help out and they just keep saying to be active and rank-up (ranking up increases power), but any normal player does that. I want to help with raids, building vaults or farms, if I want to be just a normal player I would be by myself or with friends but my friends have Xbox and not a PC. Whats the point of being in a faction if I cant help more than what a normal player does, this is why I am considering leaving Oasis.
    Do you understand the rules/guidelines?: Yes, I understand the rules and guidelines.
    The player that recommended you to the faction if any: No one has recommended me to the faction.
  10. Lurnn

Accepted,
    Message me or Fathherrvex on discord to get sorted